Posts like these are pretty common now but I just couldn’t help myself – especially not after listening to my mum say “Chosen one” *insert Ling’s voice from Kung Pow* every time this ad from Channel V comes up.
Here’s a couple of movie scenes that I swear are on point from the lines to facial expression for real life situations:
1. When a hottie comes along.
2. When someone exaggerates something that isn’t remotely as bad as they say it is.
3. When your friend says something stupid.
4. When you take selfies and group photos.
5. When someone’s getting on your nerves.
6. When you gotta be a little less awkward around someone you like.
7. When you see the price tag of something ridiculously expensive.
8. When you have to get off the hook from something you were actually part of.
Get Him to The Greek
9. When you have to convincingly own it.
10. When you’re in denial about liking Justin Bieber’s new album